JOIN US FOR THE 2017 - 2018 SEASON
Auditions for the second half of our season can still be scheduled with our artistic director. Please take a moment to read through the audition information below! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Co-Membership Manager, Josh Cox, at email@example.com.
- Before your audition, please fill out the Audition Form by following the link below. Additional paper copies will be available at the time of your audition!
- Prepared solo with piano accompaniment (please provide music for accompanist). Pick a piece of music that suits your voice best; all genres including musical theater, classical, pop, rock, etc. are welcome. You are welcome to bring two pieces of contrasting styles if you wish.
- No Music? No Problem! We will have a variety of well-known pieces ready for use at your audition.
- Sight-singing of a melody and rhythm reading. These are only used to simply assess your reading ability, music readers of all levels are welcome in the IMC!
- Vocalization- this is a series of exercises to scan your vocal range.
- There is also an opportunity for question and answer time during the audition.
Please fill out the audition form and sign up for an audition time using the links below! If you have any additional questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.